Commercial Refrigeration in St. Louis, MO
There are a variety of businesses that rely on commercial refrigeration of some kind. Whether you own a convenience store, restaurant, bar, cafeteria, or any other type of food services business, we understand you have specific commercial refrigeration needs in order to stay in operation. We are your commercial refrigeration specialists: we understand the complexity of these machines and we understand that installing and servicing them requires specialized training.
Do not trust your valuable business to an amateur refrigeration company. At Lolich Heating and Cooling LLC our St. Louis, MO technicians are specially trained and EPA certified to deal with all your commercial refrigeration needs, whether you are looking to install a walk-in cooler or need cooling services for your computer server room. What’s more, our technicians stay on top of industry trends to ensure that you are getting the best quality at a competitive price.
We Offer Custom Commercial Refrigeration Installation Services
There are a variety of commercial refrigeration products and brands out there, each with their own specific use and benefit. Our professional technicians will be able to advise you on the best options for your business, no matter what your needs are. We offer a number of commercial refrigeration products and services to companies throughout St. Louis, MO and can assist you no matter what refrigeration services your business needs.
- Freezers: An essential component to many food service businesses, a commercial freezer should maintain the right low temperatures to keep food and other items fresh.
- Walk–In Coolers: A practical and essential choice for extensive food service companies, like grocery stores and large restaurants.
- Reach–In Coolers: Reach–in coolers are an essential component to either your commercial kitchen or customer–facing display in your business.
- Ice Machines: A number of companies rely on ice machines, including hotels, bars, restaurants, hospitals, and more.
- Prep Tables: Optimize your commercial kitchen with the right prep table to decrease your labor costs and increase productivity.
- Computer Room Coolers: If your company relies on a server room to operate the computers and/or telecom system, you’ll want proper cooling to protect equipment and data.
We Repair Coolers, Freezers, and Ice Machines
No commercial refrigeration appliance is immune to problems. While routine maintenance can certainly reduce the likelihood of large, emergency repairs, it’s only a matter of time before your unit begins to experience wear and tear. Common repairs include the need to replace the door gasket on a walk–in cooler or freezer, replacing condenser or evaporator fan motors, or replacing the hinges and latches on the appliance’s doors. Count on the trained and experienced technicians at Lolich Heating and Cooling LLC to attend to all of your repair and service needs. We offer quality services at a competitive price to ensure we are accurately troubleshooting your refrigeration issues.
Keep Your Commercial Refrigeration Units Efficient with Regular Maintenance
Whether we are talking about your computer server room’s cooler or your kitchen prep table, wear and tear is only natural over the years. That’s why it’s essential to have routine maintenance done. During your maintenance appointment, your trusted HVAC technicians will inspect your equipment, make recommendations for repairs or further services, and provide necessary cleaning to ensure that your device or appliance functions for as long as possible during its lifespan. Since this will reduce your chances of needing frequent emergency repairs, it will help you save money and time in the long run. Our specially trained technicians are EPA–certified and ready to take on any and all of your commercial refrigeration maintenance needs in St. Louis, MO.